Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Taking part in Nanowrimo

So, I've been away for a long time. I have actually prepared for one post for a while now, but November came suddenly and one of my friends asked if I was going to take part in Nanowrimo. And I decided to give it a go. It's gonna be hell, but it's about time I grab myself by the neck and get some work done.

My daily goal is to write 2500 words. That means basically that I'll get to 50 000 in 20 days. I have the rest 10 days time to possibly finnish the story If the little bit over 50 000 words isn't enough.

Now yesterday I managed to get my word goal. I wrote 2647 words, and edited them a bit also. So today 5147 total word count is my goal. I'll be updating probably everyday. If I remember.

I'd like to challenge you also to do this. Even if you wrote nothing yesterday, you can take one of the 10 days as a "holiday" Start today, try writing at least 2500 words per day.

And if you think Nanowrimo isn't something you have time for which I totally understand since it consumes much time. Try at least some daily word goal. My friend for example has 500 words/day. It's a great daily goal.

And I don't know, uhm cheer for me in twitter. I'll probably be checking it also. @nemesismerri

Hope your November goes great even if you don't take part in nanowrimo.
-cya
-nemesismerri.

No comments:

Post a Comment