Nemesismerri's writing tips
So yesterday evening (I actually wrote it after middnight so it's basically today) I wrote a post about my personal life problems. But I kinda knew that if I left to that and didn't write again, I'd just not post anything new. So slowly I am trying to get back to the habit of writing. Every now and then I might write something about my self.
Anyway, I am using twitter more actively. I've been asking for help. And I'll ask again. If I write a story, would anyone be interested to read it if I leave a link.
Anyway, In the title I promised some tips, and I ain't gonna leave you guys hanging. I'll get there.
The tips:
-Do anything else than writing. You see, while I was working as a gardener on a summerjob, I got plenty of inspiration. Same thing when I was taking care of younger kids at a camp.Difference between these two is the fact that at the camp I had time to write about the ideas. As a gardener I only had time to write the ideas up.
-shower is a thing I don't know any better way to see into my own subconsiousness than shower. Sometimes I get ideas, sometimes I don't. But trust me, getting help from your subconsiousness is really usefull.
-Your own skills are a mere slow on your jorney. This smart idea is from the mouth of my friend. While my friend was thinking about rolling down the hill. My other friend got out of the way so that she could do it. My friend who was about to roll down the hill said that my other friend wasn't a problem, her own skills were. To this the other friend said that sentence. Your limits can be crossed, you can became more skilled. Always.
That's about it for today.
I'll try to write something useful again today, But I can't make promises.
-nemesismerri
No comments:
Post a Comment