Vacation writing=fail?
I promised to start my vacation writing challenge, but as the title says. It didn't go as planned and not in a good way. Past few days my personal life issues have come back, and I am currently at a point where I might not continue writing. I'm not going much into detail. But I got inspiration but I am just too weighed down with grief.
I don't know what will happen to my life after this issue is done, but most likely I might take a break from this. Either because I am too broken down or I am trying my best to get my life back in order. If life really decides to kick me hard, I might either compleately quit or find inspiration from my grief and write actually more. And when I mean more, I really mean more. Like my life will become a total mess and I'll be probably left with plenty of free time.
So I really wish to continue this but we'll see if I have the strenght to do this.
P.S my M-key isn't working perfectly so I might have missed few m-letters since my keyboard won't let me use it correctly. (it's slightly jammed so I need to really press it to get it to work. )
I hope I see you later.
-nemesismerri
No comments:
Post a Comment