About movies: Dead poets society
So as I told I did watch the dead poets society. I loved it, it was awesome. It was inspring, it made poems to seem easy. But though today isn't a poem day anymore, I thought about writing a few ones today.It was awesome, and I'd just like to talk about it but I don't want to spoil it. Well I recommend it. It's fantastic. And it is the reason why I woke up today cranky. ( I had to go to school) I stayd up for too long watching it. So I've desided that if I have school or anything important the next day I won't stay up too long writing and stuff, because it always means I am going to wake up cranky.
Well I try to not to spoil it but I must say that, in the end some thing tragic happened. Surprisingly I didn't cry. (unlike while watching V for Vendetta) But in the end I think it was kinda happy ending. Yeah it definetly was a happy ending in it own ways.
Now go watch it. Please :) It's awesome. And even if you don't like it you know what not to watch. But there are some really cool actors. Robin Williams and Kurtwood Smith.
So this post isn't that long, sorry about that.
-Nemesismerri
No comments:
Post a Comment