NemesisMerri's random update nro 1
, on wensday and on saturday. I am not quiteWhatsup guys? I'm back. But only for a little while I'm afraid, because I am going to be a little busy with school work,but I'll try to do something else. I might actually plan these posts.Anyway something important to say the NaNoWriMo is comming soon. Are you people exited?
Now I don't remeber if I already said this but I am actually not taking part in that contest. I will continue to study writing an improve it. And perhaps some year I feel like I am ready to write a novel in 30 days. But November is going to be celebrated. I am going to probably post few tips everyday. Even though the posts might be random and small, but I'll try to come up with something you can read and smile about while working on your novel.
But sweet peas on sunday is the first of November and I am thrilled. Because also Christmas is coming. Thought I'll have to start saving to few christmas presents. It's coming too soon. I am not prepared.
Now let me tell you a random fact about November. In Finnish it is marraskuu. Marras is designation for phenomenon and omens about death. Marras can mean a soul of the dead, a soon dying person or an omen of death, sometimes they are nether world creatures resembling goblins.
So if that is not isnpiring then I don't know what is. Okay, so these random facts I am bringin up. Actually that inspired me a lot.
Also I found another death omen creature named Huu. It is actually from swedish but is is really interesting. So it is an omen before someones death, or a ghost who soon after their death creates bruises or other marks on the skin of their next of kin. And they are called Huubites.
So this is something about mythology and I am probably looking into it and I am going to write about them. I wonder if something will actually come of it. I'll continue with the death theme I promise. I have things to say about them.
And few things I am also going to say about Finnsih mythology. It inspires me
No comments:
Post a Comment