Saturday, October 31, 2015

about NaNoWriMo

NaNoWriMo

up untill now I thought I would probalby not even try to write a novel on the novel writing month, but I just recently thought. why not? I don't have to actually publish it and I don't have to try to win anything, it's novel writing month and I usually whine myself about not having deadlines to inspire and force me to write. This time I would have, a month.
Now today is kinda bad idea to get an idea. I mean this is exactly what happened with one contest I was going to be part of. I had to write a novel and I had certain amount of months time. The idea what I could write came when I had week left to send it out. So you people probably guess what happened. I can't write a novel in a week

So I have time today to get the idea and kinda plan it out and tomorrow I should start writing it. (Instead I am writing a blog post about my struggle how sad) Anyway!

I am probably going to start working so that I'll have some kind of idea what I am writing tomorrow morning. I hope you guys are just as excited as I am. :) Good luck with your writings and have pleasing moments while writing, weather you are writing for NaNoWriMo.

-Nemesismerri (with once again very short posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment