Monday, November 2, 2015

NM's creating a story pt.2

Continuing my story (NM style)

First few words. (and in my case few paragraphs of words -_-)
Yesterday I hurt my arm so I don't think my handwriting will be activated for awhile. Today an idea popped into my mind. About blogging and writing. And I thought that I should write it since I have been little bit not active. And I was just about to start the writing I saw that NM's crating story part one had actually most views from any other post, so I thought I'd make a part TWO! :)

Now to the actual post.

I was in the section Planing!!!! :) and snowflake method.

And since I desided to be super secretive about my plot and ending but about the characters I can be a little bit more specific.

Character profiles.

Name: Davy Lozé (for now)
age:21 years (perhaps I'll probably have to check few things about the education of scientist in Spain)
gender: male
ocupation: scientist, works in university as a microbiolog.

So here is some basic info. And you have probably formed some kind of idea of this guy. Perhaps even a little bit about what he looks like. You can actually do this with basic mind map style.


Next you should pick one of these three personality, appearance, past. Pick one and you can use it to create the rest. I often start with appearance so I'll try little different way today.

Personality.
Now personality is the core of the character. You can create a past easily from personality and appearance from personality and past. 

Davy Lozé is smart and caring and cautious, he is quite jealous sometimes and likes to get compliments because he doesn't really believe in himself. He wants to be respected and is a bit naive and sometimes a bit short tempered. 
Davy Lozé in one sentence: he is intelligent and ambitious man who cares for other humans.

there is an example. I didn't really put much effort in it. That is just a little bit of thi characters. First I do a little guide lines. Later I'll show you how I'll test if they really work. 

Now appearance you can plan simply by drawing or just jotting down some main information about the character, how tall, color of the hair, clothes, and stuff. 

I drew him so here is the picture




I know he looks awesome.
But as you can see, I just quickly drew him and that's it. It doesn't have to be to fancy. As long as you get the idea.

Btw those glasses are just for fun. :) maybe...







And now To the past. So at this point just let's not rush. We'll just quickly outline the basic things in his life.

  • he was only child and was born in middle-class family. 
  • he wasn't really popular in school but was interested in studying. 
  • after getting to highschool he started dating people but still was great student. 
  • was offered a job from university.
Now he is really basic person. But these are just points in his early life and as you can see I haven't really writen up the details.

But this is the first part of the character creation. see you in the second part. Which will be third part of NM's story. I hope you enjoy

-nemesismerri

No comments:

Post a Comment