Writing challenge day 3: place descripition
I am really sorry for skipping posting on this blog, but I just had an awful art block. I mean it felt awful and it was awful, but now I am back.But to my writing challenge that I have skipped so long.
Okay so today the challenge is to write a descripition of the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Now I don't have a problem with that, it actually is kinda good thinking about one of (if not few of) my future blog posts. Look forward to it. Actually I'm not quite sure why I've been skipping it so much. The idea is amazing.But the problem is that I have no idea what's the most beautiful place I have ever seen.
there was asphalt road, it was quite straight line. On the both sides of the road there was grass and few spruces. On the right side there were only two or three metres of the grass and then there was a wooden fence and on the grass there was logs as benches. On the left side of the road there was a small hill and on top of it there were lots of blue tents. To line the field there was a forest. On the spruces there were a lot of huge spiders.
Finally I wrote this, I am so sorry for skipping this but as soon as I can I'll return with a surprise demo about writing. And the label will be nemesismerri random. So please look forward to it.
-nemesismerri
No comments:
Post a Comment