Sunday, November 15, 2015

How to plan a novel?

Do you know what? It’s picture time! Today there is going to be a lot of pictures.
Now how to plan a novel? You have an idea and pretty much know what you are doing, but you want to write it out, or something like that.
First, go to bubbl.us (it’s not bubble.us it’s bubbl.us) thank you.And start brainstorming. If you don’t want to create an account you can export your final mind map on your computer.
Now put your Novel title to the first Bubble and you might want to largen the font.
Screenshot (23)
Then you need at least four child bubles. perhaps more. It’s your choice add them if needed. You can do this by pressing the buble(at first your novel name bubble) and press ctrl and enter at the same time. and name them like I have.
Screenshot (24)
Then start expanding. You know what to do, but I’ll show an example
Screenshot (25)
On one page you can fit perfectly fine mindmaps of many stories.
Screenshot (26)
-Nemesismerri
P.S. I'm sorry about the quality of some pictures, I noticed that I had to make them smaller, and it didn't turn out all that well I had thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment