Monday, November 2, 2015

Why writing books is hard?

So this is one question that I have wondered for a while. I mean it should not be. Yeah it takes time. But why is the writing part so difficult? Have you wondered that ever?

Hello! And I tried freestyling about writing since I have writen a lot recently about certain subjekts. And I have forgotten this really important one.

Now back to the subject. I for myself have tons of plans for novels and I dare to say for good novels. (maybe no everyone will agree but it doesn’t matter) But why is writing difficult. Why I have yet not a single published book.

It’s actually quite psychological reason. Reason most of us end up studying to exams on the last evening. Because you can always do it tomorrow. And you can always plan some more. And you can always let it brew a little more in your brain.

We are lazy, and long term goals are harder for humans. They are off in the distance so we can’t really see how much harm we are doing to them with the actions of today. Yeah maybe skipping one day won’t really do much but if you do it a lot. You have a problem. That dream of becoming an author will stay in the distance if you don’t start the writing. And the start might be difficult but let me give you a tip. Start on weekend or whenever you have a lot off time. And write till you can’t stop. Untill you feel the need to continue the story. Then you probably will.

So this post was inspired by a single thought and a psychology lesson but don’t ya worry I still have a lot of ideas for you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment