Arm injuries and disappearance of motivation
Have you ever thought that up there could be some force that has desinged the fortune for you?Now have you ever thought that this force might not want you to write in November?
Let me just explain why I think that if there is a force up there he or she or they might not want me to write during november.
Yesterday on the 1st of November I fell down the stairs and hit my right arm quite badly. Nothing broke but I can't write with pencils. And my arm hurts.
And I did already mentoin that I got my inspiration way too late to get prepared for the NaNoWriMo. And now my motivation just kinda disappeared.
And my back started hurting.
Now for once I will try and see this on the positive way. Maybe this force of inspiration or my muse, or god if you want to believe, wants me to know that writing is tough, and I should not take it easily. And if I want to write I should write no matter what.
Although there is this problem that apparently, let's say my muse, is a bit too violent and I can't write too well. Thank you. But anyway let's hope that this all will work out and I get in the end at least something done. :)
-nemesismerri
No comments:
Post a Comment