Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Themed writing

Now this I have been wanting to write to you guys, because I have made so many theme days and tomorrow is going to be one of them. And I finally have a new picture for the theme days, though it is as lame as the other one.

Anyway to the actual subject. Themes, now I don’t know about you people but I have had a hard time figuring out what themes actually are and stuff, what themes are in what text. I don’t know why exactly, since theme is only the thing writer wants to say about life, world or humanity. For example theme could be growing up, but not only that, the writer needs to have an opinnion. What does the writer want to say about growing up for example? And what difference he/she makes in physical and mental growing.

And since I sometimes need to just think of a story I think it from the theme. What do I right now have to say about the world. Perhaps I want to say that wars are stupid, then I write a book about war trying to convince the readers that wars are stupid.

Themes are simple but they make reading so much more fun than it already is. THey are not just stories, they are messages to the world. And it is fun to think what the writer might have thought while writing this.

Now this is another short one and quite simple one, but I’ll just hope you’ll once again let it slide.

But I won’t end this before I’ll pick a theme one theme I absolutely love. And that ladies and gentlemen is love, I have many opinnions about love, so I won’t pick any of them. I like reading love stories that end a bit sadly. It makes me cry and sometimes I just need to cry out all my worries so I’ll cry while reading a masterpiece novel.

-nemesismerri

No comments:

Post a Comment