Update randomness
Has any of you ever dreamt of being in a small café drinking coffee, watching out of the window and writing something briliant on a notebook. Watching the people pass by. Ordering some cheesecake, or perhaps a pie.I sure have, and I don't even like coffee that much, but in my head that sounds like a dream, paradise of writers. I have dreamt of that, but I'd need a beautiful day, some money, a friend perhaps and a café with hot chocolate.
Do you have any images of writer's paradise?
Now to update how am I. I have been writing and creating characters. And tomorrow I'll take a break from it all and just draw the weekend. But I'll promise you that on Monday there will be a themeday. Finally :) maybe I'll even give a challenge with it. Other wise It won't have much reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment