I know I already wrote one article today, but I’ll write another since my other kind of writing seems to be failing. And the title has nothing to do with this.
Yeah, that was sarcasm. I wanted to write after talking about the fear of blank paper and stuff. But I didn’t know what to write, so I just grabbed some writing challenges. And I had an emotional rollercoaster going around in my head. So of course I automatically included those in my writings. And I didn’t want that, but I wanted to write so I desided to write this, then perhaps vent my feelings into some kind of journal writing and try again writing something.
But to the topic of this post. Are feelings good thing in writing or are they only somthing you should try to get rid of?
I think they are good, sometimes. You know what I am saying? Like for example sweets are good, at least sometimes. I don’t like them though, wrapped into a slice of bacon. No that is just…. no. Another example. I like pepper in meals it belongs to. But I am not going to put it on a cake. SO lets say that feelings are spices. In right foods and meals you can create wonders. But you put them in some wrong foods and you get a mess, disgusting mess. I mean when I am in love with someone, I can’t use my feelings for good if I write a horror scene or murder thingys. But those feelings go great for romance novels and glitter lovey-dovey scenes. Are you getting my point?
Now if in your head there is going a confusing mess and you don’t want your writings to suffer from that perhaps you should just calm down, write something about your feelings. (Men, if you are reading this, just do this even though it might feel odd to some of you. It’s really helpful.) And those journal writings are good material to discribe confusion.
Okay I am slightly starting to think that not too many people have problme with their feelings. I hope this will pass because I don’t like this feeling.
-Nemesismerri
No comments:
Post a Comment