Saturday, October 24, 2015

Theme Day

Theme of the day

once again this picture, I'm probably using it for the whole week

 

NOw I am not quite sure what's with me and these theme days but they make me happy, so I suppose I'll come up with something for every darn day. Seriously though if I succeed at that, it's a surprise.

Now people, I don't throw dices and just randomly pick a theme, I follow my instincts. So don't worry I got this.

Today's theme is story outlines and plots. (Why? because I need to actually tell my mind that to day you will write clean your story outlines, perhaps several of them, and work on the plot and subplots.

I have read several articles on several blogs about subplots, but I find it hard to attach any subplots to my main plot. But today I kinda feel like I could do it and work on the plot.

Now I'll try to kinda give you an example. I'll just think of my failed stories and the plots. Okay. I used to have this sci-fi story (I am not really good at sci-fi) that I had my dream about. And it was about three girls from another planet who had a mission on a different planet in a country named Mostraqua. (I wonder how I came up this name) And they needed to save tha country from some dark forces that was stealing light, there was at that time only one place with light. Okay and the get a young priest student or something like that to help them. And they tried to return the light to Mostraqua. Well the subplot idea that I had was to make one of the girls fall in love with the priest student and stuff like that. Another subplot idea could have been that in the small village that had light in a wine store there was a helper of the dark force. Actually at one point in the wine store Roneta is offered a drink and they said that it was pepper coffee. Now in my original story line it was just wine but there could have been poison mix. And then Ferlyen (the priest student) would have been worrying and stuff. Oh and about that scene since it is important one glumsy subplot could be Roneta making pepper coffee, jk. (I should actually try it out)

But yeah today's theme is plots and out lines, and now that I have told my own example, I probably should be working on my plot. (probably going to write.)

No comments:

Post a Comment