Theme day
So I feel like writing but obviously I can't come up with much to write to my current projekt Freaks and demons which I have mentoined in a few of my past posts. So I thought that I should write something compleately different and work on that project later today.(I didn't write it yesterday and I may have to delete scenes so today I better write a lot.)![]() |
| This is Freaks and demons. sorry for the camera quality |
Fan Fic theme
Today I thought about writing a fanfic, I'm not going to publish it because I am going to just write with the flow. It's going to be complete and utter nonsense, but it's fine. Trying to get rid of a writer's block requires sometimes utter nonsense. Writers have to write sometimes complete rubbish. And it's getting my imaginative muscle warmed up and perhaps I even end up writing few pages of my current projekt. (Or start another)So people who are reading this, feel free to write nonsense it's fine. Just for once write without any red pens, don't edit, don't think, just write. Don't care if it's crazy. Sometimes it has to be. Don't care if other people wouldn't like it. They don't have to read. Not every piece of work has to be perfekt. Just write like I do.
Today's theme could be fanfics, but mainly the theme is to just write without minding your inside head editor. Writing without stress.
![]() |
| oh the quality |
Just write paragraph after paragraph. Sentence after sentence. Word after word.
Just write. If you dare, you can write anything.
I wanted to add one comic I was drawing about the editor inside our heads but my krita stopped working and well you can see my camera quality. There's some scratchs on the lens. I should stick to taking pictures with my web camera.


No comments:
Post a Comment