Freaks and demons facts
Here's some facts about one of my stories that you might not know.-I have been planing and editing the plot for over two years.
-the main character was created with my friend.
-I have started writing the raw version, I'm on the tenth page now
- originally Sazra was normal demon and had never been to hell.
- There are 4 languages at the moment in use in the story. English, Angel language, Hell language and death language.
-This is my 14th time writing this story.
-once I wrote it from the point of view of Raphael.
-It has few different worlds. Purgatory, Heaven, Hell, earth and afterlife
-there's probably going to be sequels
-I have too many characters in that story
So I am going to be using a lot of examples from this story in my future posts when I talk about creating the story world. And so on.
P.S. random info. on my course of mother tounge and literature I have to read a book about another culture. And I chose A Thousand splendid suns by Khaled Hosseini. I recomend it. So if you have time. read it. I have the Finnish translation but it was absolutely briliant. And I loved it the first time I read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment