Poems and stuff
![]() | ||
| I'm sorry for the small texts but the octopus and the ninja should make it up |
I have been talking about this subject before. One of my posts was almost compleately about poems and poetry. I have writen an essay about poetry, but in the end I don't write that many poems. But still. Todays theme is poetry for some odd reason.
I'd like to announce a poetry theme day.
So people, today take sometime to live in the moment and write a poem for it. Or if you just happen to find an inspiration in a elevator then sure go ahead and write it there. My own poem for today is about nature, because of my dear sister who is quite serious about global warming and such. So I'll write a poem for it and start using less electricity and what ever things are right now on the door of our fridge.
slowly but surely
leaves and plants
wither away
ground is cold
colors are gone
but still within me
one faint hope lives
still at least once
I shall see the spring
but what if one year
it won't come back
what if we won't reach the May
because of our ignorance
we lose this all
the warmth, the colors
the flowers, it all
the earth, and ourselves.
My sister though has a point. We have this one planet and we're just gonna throw this away?
Anyway as you can see I am not a good poet. I know how to write poems about love, but not really about nature. Oh well, sometimes I'll just have to step out of my comfort zone.
Actually it would be more accurate to say that this day is for poems and our dear nature.
Any final words? yes actually I have. today I have a movie recomendation, and I'm gonna tell about how I have been. Once again. :) Movie recomendation: Dead poets society. (I'm gonna watch it today and perhaps you could too)
More info, I might just start writing on wattpad if any of you are familiar. So soon enough there might be an account named Nemesismerri. :)
And yesterday I didn't write again :'( I'm slipping from my goal but it's all because my sims was working. I'll try to write today.
-Nemesismerri

No comments:
Post a Comment